Featured
Ffxiv Wind Up Sun
Ffxiv Wind Up Sun. Or so your retainer reports. I hope this guide helps you out finding these two minons.

I hope this guide helps you out finding these two minons. 1.) please allow us to change the brightness settings. Once players have a minion, they will act as a small companion.
Lich [Light] 04/04/2014 4:06 Am.
I used the whm wand, but this glam would also look amazing with the ast globe of thaliak. Tonberry [elemental] 04/03/2014 6:46 pm. Final fantasy xiv pro, database and community.
With This Minion, The Sun Will Never Go Down On You.
I hope this guide helps you out finding these two minons. Pls see the coordinate of magic pot location in the map in this entry. /blowkiss to get strange looks from passersby.
As Of Now It's More Of A Silver Sun Than A Moon Really.
As he tumbled along the riverbed, he had a vision of a mysterious being, which he recreated in the form of this mammet. As the deity of the element of fire, azeyma is. With this minion, the sun will never go down on you.
I Am But The Moon Which Reflects His Radiance.
When summoned you'll notice it doesn't follow you, but. At a minimum between on and off. Just another kitty bootcamp, they said.
Ffxiv's Newest Expansion, Endwalker, Is Out Now.
Results 1 to 8 of 8 thread: Posted this a few days ago but ya ^^ grats. Or so your retainer reports.
Comments
Post a Comment